Confessions of Annie Cavedine, a wannabe foodie:
- I love to cook, bake, decorate, and most importantly, eat!
- I think about food more than I would like to admit!
- I work in higher education, but dream of traveling and learning to cook in farmhouse kitchens all over the world!
- I pretend to be more Italian than I really am (although I’m pretty good with the language and pretty fantastic with the eating!).
- I have far too many kitchen appliances (and pets) for our house!
- Dining with friends and family is one of my favorite things in the entire world.
- I love Cheetos and cupcake lattes from Quick Trip (yes, one of the many reasons I am self-proclaimed *wannabe* foodie)
I hope this blog will motivate me to continue exploring and creating new recipes and to document my trials and tribulations along the way!
If you have any suggestions or would like to request to be an official taster, just let me know!
Sue HurstApril 4, 2011 at 4:31 pm (12 years ago)
Ilove your website!! I must be really hungry because everything looked delicious. I want to try some of the recipes and will let you know what I think. This is awesome
Debbie ToledoSeptember 25, 2011 at 10:01 pm (12 years ago)
I love you superheroes cake!! My son’s birthday is next month and I’m sure he would love a cake like that!! Do you where I can get a cake like that? I don’t bake that good. Please let me know.Reply
Michelle goldApril 18, 2012 at 6:47 am (11 years ago)
Hi there! Was really hoping you could help me out and let me know how you “carved” that heart into the sand on your beach themed cake. How did it stay once you carved it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!Reply
annieJune 16, 2012 at 10:24 am (11 years ago)
Michelle, I used a wooden dowel to carve the heart into the sand. After I transported the cake, I added the sand (crushed vanilla wafers) and carved the heart, to make sure it stayed where I wanted it to I hope this helps! Happy cake-making